Welcome to the Garland Powersports website terms and conditions. These terms & conditions apply to the use of this website at www.garlandpowersports.com. By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us or order from us. If you do not accept these terms, do not use this website. The www.garlandpowersports.com website is operated by: Garland Powersports Ltd. GARLAND POWERSPORTS LTD is an active Private Limited Company, registered at Companies House under the number 14957688.
Our contact details are as follows:
Returns Address: Garland Powersports Ltd, Fleming Court, Leigh Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50 9PD.
1. You will be able to access all areas of this Website without registering your details with us.
2. We may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should check this Website from time to time to review the current Terms and Conditions. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this website.
3. You can place a confirmed order with us by using our online checkout process. As part of this checkout process, you will be given the opportunity to check your order and to correct any errors. We will send you an order acknowledgement, detailing the products you have ordered. From this point, you will have a period of 30 minutes to contact us with any order amendments. We may deem this as a cancelled order and we will send through a order cancellation and a refund. If this does happen, a new order will need to be placed.
4. Our acceptance of an order takes place when we dispatch the order. We will send you a dispatch confirmation by email along with tracking details. When we dispatch the order the purchase contract will be made unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled your order.
5. We reserve the right to refuse or accept an order:
[a] where goods are not available and or not in stock;
[b] where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment;
[c] if there has been a pricing or product description error;
[d] if you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our Terms and Conditions.
[e] if the delivery address given is not recognised by our delivery partners.
[f] if the incorrect delivery charge has been taken. We may contact you if this is the case.
6. Pricing: All orders placed on our site are in Pound Sterling (£) GBP.
7. Stock Levels and Availability - At the time of placing your order with us our stock status may be subject to change due to the syncing of our various supplier warehouse databases. We do try to ensure up to date and live stock, although bulk orders can sometimes mean that we can 'oversell' on certain items. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as possible.
8. Returns - Customers have 30 days from when an item arrives to return a purchase to us. All items must be returned in new/unused condition and in original packaging. Please contact us to arrange a return and we will be happy to assist you with a Returns Form. Prepare your parcel, using the original packaging, and return it together with the Returns Form to:
Garland Powersports LTD
Fleming Court, Leigh Road, Eastleigh, SO50 9PD.
These Terms are governed by English law. You and We both agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. These conditions are applicable where the British or other applicable law do not provide conditions that are in conflict with them.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com